Thank you for visiting geodistance.com.
The main motivation for developing this web site is to create a resource for
runners, joggers, walkers, hikers, bicyclist, or anyone that is interested in
finding out the distance of a route, trail, or other place.
Please let me know if there are any ways that I can improve this web site by sending feedback.
Currently the distance tracker supports the following functionality:
- Jump directly to a location via the address search
- Create dynamic routes by clicking on the map
- View route distances in Miles, Yards, Feet, Kilometers, or Meters
- Undo multiple route legs
- Save created routes (Coming back soon!)
- Email or bookmark saved routes (Coming back soon!)
- Find and lookup saved routes through the Find Routes function (Coming back soon!)
- Sort find results by route name, city, state, postal code, or distance (Coming back soon!)
- Enable or disable automatic centering of the map on each mouse click
- View latitude and longitude of points clicked on the earth
- Export routes to a Google Earth KML file (Coming back soon!)
- Upcoming features:
- Training log to track personal progress and goals
- Upload GPS data to create routes
- Add notes to the route on the map